Monday, March 24, 2008

TAGged...again.

*uang...uang...ana banyak uang!


Once again, I got tagged, and once again, by Nurul. I have just put on my thinking hat, sat in my thinking chair and am beginning to contemplate seriously by now whether this is a fortunate or an unfortunate thing haha.


Actually, this tag came as a welcome diversion as currently I’m engaged in an activity that I find surprisingly monotonous. Allrighty, let’s get on with it, the tag requires that I describe my wallet’s contents, and I probably should introduce my wallet prior to describing its contents as that’s how everyone who got tagged did it (or so it seems to me).


Ok, intro:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wallet is an old black leather wallet, probably had some logo on it earlier on, but after so many years of wear and tear, it’s gone. On the inside though, you may find this etched on one of the pockets “RORINE Paris -Genuine Leather”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Contents:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM27.00 - which will ebb away…slowly but surely.


USD1.00 - the last note I had on me that I decided not to spend when I first got back from the states. I keep on carrying it because there’s a possibility that the 1 dollar bill might really be a treasure map (national treasure). Anything that contains even a tiny potential of turning me into a rich mofo, I’ll keep.


Coupons - The Chicken Rice Shop and Burger King gave them away last Chinese New Year.


Old ticket stubs - concerts I’ve been to and movies I’ve watched. Menyemak.


Business/Contact cards - most of them belonged to people I no longer contact.


My Kad - Malaysian maa..


2 Student cards – appropriately used where student discounts are available.


1 ATM card – that every so often would fail to draw me cash because the ATM display says “transaction failed - insufficient funds”.


Mensa membership card – because despite being a poor mofo, my IQ is way above average mwahaha…(sob sob sob)


Expired driving license – Old and expired. I don’t own any form of petrol fueled vehicles and therefore have never felt the need to renew my license. Sympathetic friends would drive me around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That’s all there is to my wallet. Now that I’m done with the tag, I’m once again reminded that:

-My wallet is messy and I need to get rid of old cards and stubs.

-I’m a poor man.


I haven’t decided who are the lucky ones that I’m gonna tag next. Will post the lucky names once I've made up my mind…till then, have a good day people!


p/s: For those who understand the suffering of being poor and would like to donate to my cause, please let your desire be known in the comment box below, I shall forward you my details and you may then proceed to deposit a hefty sum into my bank account. Thank you.

5 comments:

NeemoNeemo™ said...

Old ticket stubs.

Is it just me or most guys usually don't keep old tickets, especially in their wallets?

Just curious, k.

farizzet said...

biasanya blog ini dihiasi dengan penulisan bahasa melayu.

47 said...

Neem:
-----
I'm not like most guys..I'm special ;)


Farizzet:
---------
Betul, biasanya macam tu. Ini antara yang luar biasa. Bukan apa, ubah angin orang tua tua cakap. Sekali sekala.

Anonymous said...

aku kutip kepah kat endau...pastu jual tepi jalan...baru la cool...org miskin kene usaha lebih sikit

47 said...

erm, kita sama sama miskin rupanya...semoga kita akan bertambah senang satu hari nanti! Cheers!