Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Physical Fitness and Mental Clarity

When I look back at the old contents of this blog, I came to realize that the posts here are usually punctuated by a shoutout of me wanting to (re)gain these two – physical fitness and mental clarity.

And if you're one of those out there who are also looking to achieve physical fitness and mental clarity, I think you really should watch some of the old Jack La Lanne clips a guy uploaded on youtube. You can start with this one.





I've been following the simple idea Jack put forward for about 2 weeks now, and it works. Go and try it yourself!

Have a good day.

2 comments:

thinker bell said...

hey i just want to tell u that some sunday last month i thought i saw u in Jamal's, sec 14.

thought of saying hi, but i was with my grandaunt. so had to skip my noble idea.

:D

47 said...

haha, you should've just said hi :)

but then of course you will have to belanja me lah ;)

take care thinker bell!