Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Glass of Whine

Life is difficult, nothing is perfect, people are dirty, smelly and stupid, and shit happens.

That's how it is. The sooner I accept these things as a part of reality, the better I'm gonna feel and the easier it'll be for me to live my life.

This blog has allowed me to complain and whine and, to a certain extent, even reinforced the whiner in me. Even when I'm not writing anything here, or thinking of writing anything here, my mind whines...and it whines like a bitch.

Certainly this spells no good, 'coz if I keep on whining, then I'll be like so many bitch-ass men out there who are always complaining about something without actually doing anything. But of course a bigger bitch would only whine about himself because that's what being a bitch means.

Bitches!

9 comments:

nurulazreenazlan said...

Have a glass of sparkling white to help you calm down!

=)

I understand what you're saying, at one point I felt like I was whining too much on my stupid blog, and I posted entries rather sporadically because I did not want to seem pathetic. I have no idea if it worked.

Society place too high an importance on putting up a brave front even when you're facing such turmoil inside, while perhaps it doesn't hurt to crumble down once in a while.

Then there's also the nature of the whine I guess, I find yours not obnoxious at all, they're just expressions of exasperation at the state of the world, and sometimes when it comes to something that big a scale, bothering to care enough to write about it deserves a brownie point in itself =)

Z said...

you say 'bitch' like it's a bad thing ;p

47 said...

nurul: thank you very much, you're far too kind! who can resist getting a brownie point eh :)


Z: haha

Lisa said...

welcome to the biatch world!!! ^__^

the artist and i said...

ok. faham. :D

Pakcik Luar Otak said...

Pergi mandi wajib dulu.

the nothing said...

hahaha.

47 said...

outdated reply? yes.

lisa:
thanks! :)

ms weed:
sama-sama faham!

pclo:
dah mandi dan dah keringkan badan.

the nothing:
thanks for commenting, much appreciated :) do come again.

norbahira said...

A glass of 'whine'- that is brilliant my dear :)